To mine efficiently, first of all we need a good source of power supply APW3.
Bitmain presents its the power supply APW3 model with a consumption of 1600W, finally created for use with rigs.
It is generally known that the energy consumption when mining is high, for this reason mining with APW3 is much more efficient.
First, it includes 10 6-pin PCIe connectors to connect them to the mining equipment.
In addition, it incorporates an overload short circuit and fire protection.
Our product has one (1) year warranty and is compatible with all our rigs
It represents a significant saving, since this power supply is specially designed for mining.
Technical specifications of the APW3 power supply
- DC Voltage: 12.0V
- Rated current: (200-240V input) 150th
- First of all the nominal power: (200-240V input) 1800W
- Nominal current: (100-140V input) 67th
- Nominal power: (100-140V input) 800W
- Noise / fluctuation: <1%
- Voltage accuracy: 0-12.5V
- Regulation of the source: <1%
- Load regulation: <1%
- Installation / charging time: <2S
- Duration of protection against shutdown; > 10Ms
- Voltage range: 100-140 / 200-240 V AC
- Frequency range: 50-60Hz
- Power factor:> 0.99 (full load)
- Leakage current: <1.5mA (220V 50Hz)
- Low voltage input: 80-89V AC
- Short circuit output: Yes
- Current output: 150-200ª
- Protection against overheating: Yes
- Operating temperature: -20-60 ℃
- Operating humidity not condensed: 20% -90% RH
- Altitude: <2000m
- Dimensions: 206 * 110 * 62mm
- Weight: 2.0kg
- Cooling mode: forced air
- Noise: 43DB