The Bitmain Antminer Z9 mini, is built to work with the Equihash algorithm and mine coins such as Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, Komodo and ZenCash.
In this case, the Bitmain Antminer Z9 mini weighs less than half (3.5 Kg) than the Antminer Z9.
The Bitmain Antminer Z9 mini has a very high profitability and is very efficient compared to a standard mining rig of 6 video cards (GPU) Nvidia GTX 10710.
Similarly, about 2,580 Sol / s are produced in Zcash with an energy consumption of 720W.
For its part, the Z9 mini can miner about 10,000 Sol / s with a consumption of 300W.
Technical specifications of the Bitmain Antminer Z9 mini
- First, the total amount of hash chips is 12 PCS
- While the total amount of hash boards: 3 PCS
- Total hash rate: 10.0k Sun / s ± 5%
- Voltage input: 11.60 ~ 13.00 V
- Next, the current input @ 12V DC input @ 25 ℃ 247 W + 5%
- Energy / power @ 12V DC input: 465 W + 7%
- 220VAC Energy @ 25 ℃, 93% conversion efficiency of APW3: 266 W + 5%
- 220VAC Conversion efficiency @ 25 ℃, 93% conversion efficiency of APW3: 26.6J / Ksol ± 5%
- Weight (without packaging) 02 kg
- Operating temperature: 0-40 ℃ approximately.
- Storage temperature: -40-85 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 5% RH-95% RH, prevent condensation
- The noise level it produces is 55 Db.
- Mode of connection to the network: Ethernet Cable
- Finally, its size (length * width * height) is 206mm * 124mm * 155mm