The Bitmain Antminer Z9 can mine all the cryptocurrencies that have the Equilhash algorithm, the most outstanding are Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, Komodo and also ZenCash, among others.
The Bitmain Antminer Z9 can mine at a hashrate of 42K Sun / s per second with only an energy consumption of 1150 to 1200W.
Unlike the mini Z9, this miner is much bigger and more powerful.
This makes the Bitmain Antminer Z9 the specific integrated circuit for the most cost-effective Equilhash algorithm on the market.
Technical specifications of Bitmain Antminer Z9
- First, it has a hashrate of KSol / s: 40.8 ± 5%
- On the other hand, it works with a power consumption of 970 Watts.
- It has a weight of 8Kg.
- While the noise it produces is about 70 dB.
- The ideal temperature for proper operation ranges from 0ºC to approximately 40ºC.
- Next, the storage temperature ranges from -45 ° C to 80 ° C.
- Wall power reference: Watt 1150W ± 10%
- Amount of hash chips: 48
- Number of hash boards: 3
- The mode of connection to the network: RJ45 ethernet 10 / 100M
- Size (length * width * height): 226 * 134 * 277